At the Aalen University - Technology and Business - following position is to be filled as soon as possible:
PROFESSOR / -IN
in the Faculty of Optic and Mechatronics of the teachings:
Code F-18 Methods of Product Development in Mechatronics
The candidate will hold lectures and practical exercises in the areas of product development, design applications/CAD and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Design practice is required.
Knowledge in the simulation of mechatronics systems are desirable.
- Completed relevant course at a university.
- Special accomplishments in the application of scientific knowledge in at least five years professional experience (at least 3 years outside the higher education system).
- Special aptitude for academic work that is usually accounted for by promotion.
- Practical pedagogical and educational aptitudes (including the use of new learning media).
- Command of the English language (oral and written).
The ability and willingness to take on courses in related disciplines and basic courses in the faculty is expected of the candidates. They should also be able to hold lectures in English.
At the first appointment to a professorship, the employment relationship is initially limited in principle (civil servant on probation). With a proven eligibility and compliance with the civil service requirements, the relationship will be turned into of civil service for life.
The university academic staff strives to increase the proportion of women and encourages qualified women to apply. For more information on equality please contact Prof. Dr. Limberger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Disabled persons will be given preference when equally qualified. For more information, see http://www.htw-aalen.de/sbv.
More information on the positions can be obtained from Prof. Dr. Rainer Börret, e-mail address: Rainer.Boerret@htw-aalen.de
We ask for your CV, photograph and certificates, list of publications and information on the availability.
- Technology and Business -
Postfach 17 28
73428 Aalen, Germany